Homescapes for PC will take you to a nostalgic ride to your childhood as it aims to, by narrating the story of a butler and his emotional attachment with his childhood home and family mansion. Austin the butler just took a break from work to visit his family home, to recollect his childhood memories. You will help him bring comfort to that home by doing different chores. Renovate and decorate the rooms with this casual game developed by Playrix Games.
Collect different objects by matching three pieces of the same type by swapping adjacent ones. Keep collecting the required pieces to clear the level and hop on to the next one. Revamp the family mansion by performing the chores on your to-do list. Each task on your to-do list will earn you points. Utilize rocket power-ups or the airplanes to clear the whole line or the same colored tiles. Activate power-ups by double tapping them.
You can get power-ups by matching the five colored tiles in a row. Use rainbow ball power-up to rush through levels too. Swap it with any color and all the tiles of that color will disappear from the field. Each move will earn you coins that you can use to upgrade and replace the furniture and decor items in your mansion.
If you want to create a dream house of your own, what are you waiting for? Get the game on Google Play Store now. Start decorating!
Homescapes For PC can be easily installed on your Computer & Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC OS usingAndroid emulators. In order to install Homescapes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you run Homescapes on PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Homescapes Download For Kindle
Install Homescapes For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on your liking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the Homescapes For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “Homescapes” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Homescapes.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Homescapes For PC.
Install Homescapes For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
Homescapes Download For Kindle
In order to install Homescapes For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.