MSU faculty and staff are licensed for free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for use on work and personal computers. This license allows you to download the most up-to-date version of Office for Windows and/or Office for Mac (currently, Office 2019).
You may install Office ProPlus whenever you'd like.
Office 365 Skype For Business Download Mac
Once download is complete: Open Downloads folder and double-click on MicrosoftOffice2019Installer.pkg. The Office 2016 for Mac Installer window will open. Click the Continue button. Click Continue again and then Agree to the terms of the software license. Click the Install button. Enter your computer's password and then click the Install. Skype for Business really brings into question the need for a physical phone in the business world today. Skype for Business is another value-add in the Offi.
Office ProPlus Features
Install Skype For Business Office 365
- Get Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, yes 5!
- Get Office Online Apps on your mobile devices (iOS, Android, & Windows).
- Use these free versions of Microsoft as long as you are an employee at MSU.
Office for Windows applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, OneDrive, Access, Skype for Business.
Office 365 Skype Download
Office for Mac applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Skype for Business.
Follow these instructions to download and install Microsoft Office365 ProPlus:
- Download speeds may vary dependent on your connection (wired or wireless).
- While the download may take some time due to its large size, you can begin working in Office 365 shortly after it begins (the system will notify you when ready).
See FAQ for additional information and instructions.
Skype For Business In Office 365
- Microsoft's Office Training Center- Learn what's new in Office 2019, find quick start guides, tutorials and more!
- Create Accessible Content - Learn how to create accessible content in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint through Microsoft's Office accessibility self-paced video training lessons.
- Lynda.com - Looking for a little more assistance with Microsoft Office 365? MSU students, faculty or staff can access Lynda.com tutorials for free through the Library. Go to: http://www.lib.montana.edu/resources/item/552. Login with your NetID and password. After you login, type Office 365 in the 'search' field. This will help you locate any training related to Office 365.